Quero Toolbar 3 – The New Web Experience
The final version 3 is now available. Thank you to all the beta testers who helped me with this release. Here is a summary of the new features:
- IE7 support (optimized for tabbed browsing)
- Improved and now configurable Ad Blocker
- New toolbar layout with navigation buttons
- Quero Themes (customize the appearance of your toolbar)
- User Agent Editor (allows you to modify the browser identification string)
- Installer changes: Quero no longer installs itself into the Windows system directory (when upgrading the installer automatically tidys up your system directory)
- New options: configure if you want to automatically open a search/address in a new window/tab
- New keyboard shortcuts (Alt+Enter/Click, Ctrl+Enter/Click in context menus: open a search/address in a new tab)
- All keyboard shortcuts are now available in the Windows 98/NT version, too.
- IDN: Due to compatibility issues loosened requirements for legal ASCII URLs (UseSTD3ASCIIRules unset for sublevel domain labels).
- Fixed in IE7: occasional crash when closing IE, content filter caused print preview to fail